Who are HomeXperts?
HomeXperts is an innovative, dynamic property franchise who focus on delivering a consumer-centric business model to all of their franchisees.
HomeXperts was developed by Founder and Managing Director, Sussanne Chambers, in 2010. As a portfolio landlord, Sussanne had experienced ‘the good, the bad and the ugly’ of the estate agency industry, unfortunately the ‘bad and the ugly’ were mainly experienced in the UK and ‘the good’ was experienced overseas.
So Sussanne developed a customer-focused estate and letting agency franchise model, that is home based and requires no past property selling experience. As a HomeXperts personal agent, you will be providing the ultimate in personal service and flexibility to both the client and the business owner.
The HomeXperts franchise enables the franchisees to focus their time on generating new business, while the team at the central handle all of the administration tasks.
The HomeXperts central team comprises of many years of exceptional knowledge in residential sales, lettings, auction and property management so you can rest assured, that you are in safe hands.
The property industry is ever changing. By taking on the HomeXperts franchise model, you can take advantage of the constantly evolving sales and lettings market. HomeXperts franchisees dedicate their time to catering for their clients’ needs. This above and beyond the call of duty attitude ensures 100% of HomeXperts franchisees clients would recommend them to a family or friend. Look no further for the basis to starting a successful property business.
The HomeXperts package provides you with all the necessary equipment to set up a successful personal estate and letting agency franchise, including:
- An Apple iPad
- Wide-angle lens camera to take photos
- HomeXperts branding for your vehicle
- Stationery pack
- All necessary arketing materials
- Access to major UK property portals
- Management software
- Full back
- Digital Measurer
- Your Own Local website
- Property boards
Franchisees are available from £10,000 plus VAT, with financial available in various territories.
Why Build A Property Franchise With HomeXperts?
Is There Any Training?
Yes. Initial training includes an intensive two-week Training Academy at the Central , teaching you on aspects such as industry, software, legislation and marketing training.
HomeXperts were the first property franchise to train to National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) Standards. You will attain accreditation of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), and The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA). Your first year of membership of NAEA and ARLA is included within your franchise fee.
To ensure your talents are kept at industry-leading standards, HomeXperts are the only property franchise to deliver:
- Twice-weekly webinars
- Monthly continual professional development
- Quarterly franchisee training meetings
- 20 weeks of ongoing mentoring and
- 24/7 access to the HomeXperts Hub
HomeXperts discovery sessions are available.
Our Discovery Meetings will:
- Be an informal one-to-one meeting
- Explain all of the information
- Offer you flexibility on timings and locations
- Give you the opportunity to ask your questions
What Are The Benefits Of Being A HomeXperts Franchisee?
HomeXperts model enables you to:
- Become part of a multi-award-winning property franchise
- Earn £10,000 – £25,000 in a month in invoiced commissions and join the High Flyers Club
- Employ staff and grow your business
- Achieve 80% of business from referrals
- Offer exceptional customer service as a standard
- Have a better work-life balance
- Work from home
- Be your own boss
- Have 100% funding available
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Franchise opportunity, please call 01905 704 003 or simply fill out the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch!